What are Cookies?
Purpose of placing Cookies on our website:
- Date and time of visit of access;
- Information about your browser, operating system and computer or device;
- Pages viewed and items clicked;
- Location information;
- IP Address from which you access the Offerings;
- Create a specific log-in session for you in order to provide effective, secure and consistent access to our Offerings;
- To personalize and enhance the quality of your user experience while interacting with our Offerings;
- Improve speed and security of transactions and interactions on our Offerings; and
- Make our marketing, sales, and support teams communicate with customers and understand their needs.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser settings to either notify you each time a cookie is set or to remove or reject browser cookies. You can choose to opt out by: clicking here
Third Party Cookies:
For more information about Cookies:
All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/